Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||September 15, 2020|
|Previous patch||Patch 5.464|
|Next patch||Patch 5.466|
Patch 5.465 for Renegade X was released on September 15, 2020.
- Tiberium Automatic Rifle (TAR)
- Added bleed damage.
- Volt Automatic Rifle (VAR)
- Significant rework on recoil and spread.
- Slightly decreased burn damage.
- Reworked alternate fire charge.
- Base damage decreased from 40 -> 30.
- Full charge damage bonus reduced from 190 -> 120.
- Max charge reduced from 25 -> 15.
- Auto discharge reduced from 3s -> 2s.
- Cooldown after discharge reduced from 1.5s -> 0.5s.
- M2 Bradley
- Primary Cannon
- Damage increased from 30 -> 35.
- Fire interval increased from 0.25 -> 0.35.
- Projectile speed decreased from 13500 -> 12500.
- Splash radius decreased from 400 -> 300.
- Light Armour Damage decreased by 10%.
- Primary Cannon
- Lock acquiring time on Recon Bike halved.
- Proxy Mines reverted to old system (mines placed everywhere count to team limit).
- Added cap of 20 VP given to the team for a Harvester kill.
- Fixed Random Weapon crate weapons not being affected by veterancy correctly and weapons in specific order.
- Fixed SBH/Stank being targetable while dead.
- Fixed Destroyable Obstacles being targetable while they shouldn't be.
- Fixed burn/bleed damage not being applied on headshots for hitscan weapons.
- Fixed GDI airdrops not working properly.
- Fixed infantry not regenerating stamina while in a vehicle.
- Fixed infantry taking burn/bleed damage while in a vehicle.
- Fixed vehicle spawning in Defense Gamemode.
- Fixed memory leak with Purchase Terminal.
- Partially fixed Aircraft dying FPS drops.
- Fixed spray projectiles (Flamethrower/Chemical Sprayer) colliding too far to the left.
- Fixed "Can't change name" message appearing when you successfully name change.
- Added cleaning up for some things in netplay.
- Fixed some explosive projectiles (IE Patch) getting unintended double hit registers.
Quality of life
- Helipad is no longer required to be destroyed to win.
- Changed slots & hotkey of Orca and Chinook in purchase terminal.
- Improved overall Harvester pathfinding.
- Refined the Airtower's elevator.
- Vehicles collisions adjusted to prevent getting stuck to everything.
- Airdrop's position are now a bit more precise.
- Fixed flying physics type using swimming animation instead of jumping animations.
- You can now mouse click through the Renegade X EVA intro video.
- Fixed brightness and other values on character meshes.
- Upscaled infantry and weapon textures.
- Tweaked generic heroic bullet effect (Soldier, Humvee/Buggy, APC).
- Tweaked Railgun heroic effect to better reflect the hitbox of the beam.
- Decreased intensity of burn damage vignette.
- Added overlay effect for first person arms.
- Lowered size of overlay effects.
- Lowered max texture size at lower graphics settings.
- Add ability to load custom SoundCue for killsound.
- Changed number of pellets from Kinetic Shotgun to 10 from 100 and increased damage from 1 to 10 due to performance issues.
- Gameplay Tips will no longer show as spectator.
- Changed name change messages from EVA message to popup in middle of screen.
- Removed IP and PORT from in-game server browser, and fixed missing caps in button.
Updated all maps infantry brightness values, removed vignette and chromatic aberration and disabled night vision on day maps.
- Fixed floating tree at GDI base entrance.
- Fixed bad blocking volume collision at GDI base entrance.
- Islands X
- Fixed a MRLS spot on GDI tunnel exit in field.
- Fixed an out of map spot.
- Lightposts in bases turned off.
- Added a toggle in Map Info that allows you to disable night vision in scoped weapons.
- Harvesters will now be able to use TibNodes with team 255.
- Tech Buildings can now have a team set.
- Added array for damage types that heal in Rx_FamilyInfo.
- Changed passive ability 2 to passive instead of active.
- Added Jukebox class to Map Info.